Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's Thursday, right?

I woke up this morning and this horrible fear that it was Friday. That I had overslept. That I had missed my plane. That I would have to race to the airport.

Still looking for some confirmation... Because it *feels* like Friday. Anyone?

So, I picked up my bike yesterday. Did the fitting. Honestly, it was perfect. Just the way it was. The lady that was helping me said, "It's weird. Sometimes these bikes fit certain women perfectly. This seems to be one of those cases." She had me in the aero bars for a while too... Perfect. It felt really good, and it was absolute torture to drive it home (very carefully!) and put it in the corner of my living room. But, before I did....I took a picture.

Well, looking at it now, it's a crappy picture, but can you see how the TIRES match the frame???

I had a little tiny snaffu trying to get it on my bike rack. Turns out the top tube is shorter than the distance between the bars on my bike rack... Had to go back in and then watch sheepishly as the guy put in on there in a second using the rear fork. Duh. I never thought to do that!

OOh, and look at the new bike jersey that arrived yesterday! It matches my shoes!
Isn't it CUTE?! I have a thing for really cool jerseys like this. I can't wait to wear it!

11 comments:

Cliff said...

Great bike pic. I am surprise u didn't go ride with it...even for just a bit :0

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

It's Thursday all day according to my watch.

Sweet bike and awesome jersey. You'll look very stylish in your next ride.

Good luck at the marathon this weekend!!!!

Recovering Alumni said...

Dude, is that otter pops??

I haven't thought about those in years. I used to love those things when I was a kid!

Brooke said...

Jen....too bad you had that ...ummm errr...accident while getting your bike home. Hope everything is ok.

Love your jersey.

:) said...

Sweet ride. Did susan just say "cool beans"? I have eaten a otter pop since I have heard that saying!!!

SRR said...

Love that jersey! Too cute!

Jennifer P said...

Cool bike, but what the heck are otter pops?

KLN said...

It's friday NOW ;-)

I have no idea what Otter Pups are, can someone explain?

Danielle said...

Otter pops, if I'm thinking of the right thing, are like a popsicle without the stick...

Great bike, love the matching wheels!! Monday you can ride like the wind...:)

Unknown said...

oh my...that bike sure is purty. although, i still think the felt would have been better. bummed about not being twinsies and all...

awesome jersey. i'll have to post a shot of the groovy one that flipperhead got for me when i went to ct.

you are SO going to rock tomorrow. SO. YOU = ROCKING.

Nancy Toby said...

I LOVE the bike and especially the tires!! I have one yellow tire on mine, gotta put on the other too.

Why do those little things on the jersey look like colored condoms to me? IS IT JUST ME?