Monday, April 16, 2007

Update

and it's a doosey!!!

Lotsa news:

- I'm living in PA now. In case you didn't know.

-I escaped grad school. It's been 6 lovely months now. I'm moving forward.

-I got a job!!!! I am now a teacher (or will be for the next 2 months) in Chemistry in a local High School. I'm soooo excited (and scared). My first day is Wednesday.

-I'm doing a triathlon this Sunday. Should be fun since i think the last time i was in a pool was February. Haven't biked in a while, and certainly not 16 miles. Eh! Oh well! Should be interesting, at the very least. Anyway, I'm there for my friend. It's her first!

Hmm, I guess that's it for now! I'll keep you posted on how my first day goes... Back to lesson plans!

3 comments:

rocketpants said...

About that new job....SWEEEEEEET!!!Yea, i'm so happy for you. You'll be super.

And about that tri...have fun...you will since you'll be supporting a friend.

Kewl Nitrox said...

Wow another teacher! Thanks for choosing to be a blessing for the kids.

Have fun in the tri, good to see you fully back in the swing of things!

JC said...

Congratulations on the new job!! Yea!!! and kick ass in the tri. remember its better to go in undertrained than over trained. just treat it as a chance to have fun and get your mojo back. I will cheer for you from NYC baby. And NYers can be loud, remember. ;)