Thursday, October 18, 2007

The wagon is rolling

Heh, check out the workout calendar on the right! I am back on the wagon... have been for weeks now! Quads are coming back, so that's nice.

I love my bike! and, I'm not even talking my beautiful road bike. I love the trail. LOVE it. I even got a little courageous this weekend and drove a little ways to a spot just north of here and then rode my bike all the way to PA and back! Wahoooo!

I also just joined a very cool yoga place. And just started running again (because that was the deal... running = yoga). The teacher pushed pretty hard, but I felt like I had a brand new body by the end of it.

I hope you are all doing well! I'm thinking long term that I might do a half marathon in March... Say the National 1/2 marathon....We'll see!

5 comments:

rocketpants said...

suweet....way to jump into that wagon.

Brent Buckner said...

Excellent - way to log some miles and look after yourself!

Andy Emerson said...

Sounds like things are going well for you! You sound very upbeat. Ease back into it slowly. A half sound like a reasonable goal to get back into the swing of things.

KLN said...

Hey, how are you? Happy 2008!

Unknown said...

It is excellent when you enjoy fitness and healthy lifestyle! Healthy nutrition is also vital to provide you enough fuel for active recreation. I've discovered a good resource (militarygradenutritionals.com/blog) which contains plenty of useful information on healthy nutrition, diet and training plans for everyone who wants to stay fit.