Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You people still read this blog??? :)

Wow, so a friend just asked me for an update. Well to my probably one reader, here it is.

1. I am leaving my job.
2. I have a new wonderful job.
3. I have a great new apartment (moving in June).
4. I am hopelessly single, mainly because I still haven't figured out what I want.
5. I am desperately looking forward to a time when I don't have to give my LIFE to a job.
6. I am healthy again. My body took a nose-dive. I'm working out again.
7. I still need new shoes.
8. I'm on a new plan to get my finances in order. For good.
9. I'm just waiting for June 7th!!!
10. I hope you're all doing well. Keep Tri-ing... I probably won't be able to get one in this year (see #6-8), but it's still in my heart!

11 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for the update - sounds better than what we may have been imagining!

Lace Up And Run said...

Hey Jen, I check on yours every now and then. I think you update yours about as much as mine which isn't much! lol

I miss talking to you. Glad to hear things are going well. I hope you get a tri in soon. I don't know if I'm gonna miss NOT training for a marathon this summer. Probably will be having too much fun vacationing and going to weddings.

I still have your pic of the 4 of us at Nashville on my wall! :)

rocketpants said...

I will have to drop you a line and see what the haps are...glad you are hanging in there!

Unknown said...

aww, yay!, yay!, aww, aww, YAY!, aww, YAY!, yay!, okay!

Joe B said...

Of course we read it.

Danielle said...

Glad to have an update. Good luck on the new job. I do check to see every now and then to see what you are up to. I was just in Boston too and thought of my last trip there with you and RG and JG.

Brooke said...

Jen,

OF COURSE I still check on you! Thanks so much for your update. What happened to you health-wise? Check my blog as of today and get my scoop. It has been a trip lately. =-O

Congrats on the new PERFECT job. Keep us posted on how that goes.

Andy Emerson said...

Keep the updates coming! I still check too. Maybe you could consider coming back to letschataboutrunning. It's a smaller intimate group now. Congrats on the job! Sounds like things are looking up for you.

kay_elle said...

I check on you too Jen. uh...just not as often as I would like. Glad to hear that you're still out there in cyberspace! Wish we could run together sometime!

Andy Emerson said...

Hey, we need an update? How did the move go? Why are you checking out canadin pharmacies?

martykc said...

Remember me? Stumbled upon your blog... Really old post! You still alive and well out there Jen? I hope so... Marty KC