Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another one bites the dust

and so it goes.... When will I learn!? Good golly, these people are just a mess. This last one was just TOO desperate. OMG. (Oh em gee).

I felt terrible, but holy cows, chickens and goats.

Anyway, life goes on. As you will see, I have been working out like a crazy woman (can't help it really). I'm trying trying trying so hard.

Did I mention that I need new shoes? No? I need new shoes. I'm hoping that Monday or Tuesday will be the day! I went for a splendid run on Sunday on the trail - Fabulous, but afterward, everything with initials hurt. :)

It's been a better week. I was able to put a lot of things into perspective and also clean house a bit (figuratively speaking, see first paragraph). I think I'm just going to be single forever.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I so know what you mean...there is nothing wrong with being single though!! It is actually a good time. Although I unfortunately got back that desire to find someone great too...too bad there doesn't seem to be anyone good out there.

Andy Emerson said...

How about an update! How are things going?