Friday, July 21, 2006

Getting out of Dodge

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. I have made a decision.

Don't worry, I'm staying in grad school. I'll file the damn S.O.L. form and finish once and for all.

But in the meantime, I need a break. A real break. No mom, no responsibilites, no chemistry.

Fortuitously, I just found out that my boss is going to be out of town all of this upcoming week.

Soooo, I have found a campsite that has swimming, hiking, and great roads to bike on. I'll be there for 3 days of wonderful solitude. Time to think. Time to relax. Time to rejuvenate. Time to settle.

I'll take pictures. :)

9 comments:

Cliff said...

Sounds liek a great place...have a gooooood time :O

Hollyfish said...

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately... "

Sounds like you've got the exact right idea. Chin up, kiddo, it's gonna work out perfectly.

Nancy Toby said...

Sorry I'm late in responding. Hope you're feeling better. Putting you under stress is part of the hazing game they play to admit you to The Club. Good luck surviving it!

Kewl Nitrox said...

Sounds like the perfect TriZilla break. Hope it refreshes and re-energises you. A lot of times, when we go away and step out of the crisis, it suddenly look much more manageable.

Danielle said...

I've been contemplating getting out of town myself...I think some weekend before the end of summer I'm just going to pack up and go someplace, just myself...ah, the joy of being alone sometimes!!

The Fool said...

Good for you grrrl! Have a good time, camping can be a great way to unwind the daily grind.

the fool

kay_elle said...

I hope you come back rested and refreshed. You have the will to survive.

Andy Emerson said...

I can relate. I need a break too. Hope you enjoy it!

KLN said...

Hang in there, and check back in when you're feeling up to it!