Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm in!

So, I know I said my goal was to race my first 70.3in '07, but um, life kinda threw a fit there for a bit. But I'm getting my stuff back together (at least mentally, heh, although there may still be some debate about that).

I signed up for Timberman last night. And then thought, "Oh. My. God. What have I done?"

So, as soon as I become less addicted to yellow cake with chocolate frosting (thanks RocketPants!), I'll be on a roll. I'm getting back to the gym, running a bit. It promises to be a nice day tomorrow, so I'm hoping to actually get on my bike, which I haven't ridden since the last Timberman!

Ok, my kitty is snoring, so I think I might take a little nap with him.

Happy Hump Day!

8 comments:

JC said...

OH YEAH BABY!!!! Welcome back. Glad to have you on board. It will be a blast.

Barb said...

Put the cake down and slowly back away... :)

Ok, now the Three Amigo's are committed! Time to get to work! If I were closer, I'd swing by and meet you for a morning run!

KLN said...

Congrats!

SO where are you now? Fill me in on the deets when you can, please :-)

rocketpants said...

Sorry about the yellow cake with chocolate frosting...more of that next week :-)

Congrats on being in for Timberman!!

:) said...

WOOOHOOOO! 70.3 baby.

Robin said...

YAY! I signed up too! I am so in! FIRST HALF IM! Maybe our paths will cross this time. Much longer race -- greater probability!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kewl Nitrox said...

You are so brave! I will let you and robin be my inspiration as I consider seriously if I should target my 1st 1/2 ironman in 2007 too - Ironman 70.3 is coming to Singapore!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Hey there! Just checking in to see how life's treating you. Long time no post. Hope all is well.