Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Alive

Yes, it's true. I'm still alive. I think. :)

I have moved to the lovely state of PA. My apartment is more or less functional (although I have not really been here that much to enjoy it). I have a new job. Training is over. I'm working my butt off (literally), and have lost nearly 5 pounds since starting just two weeks ago.

Since the nature of my work is so physical, I simply haven't had the time or the energy to go to the gym to start a membership. So, it's gonna have to wait until after the holidays. I will get there. And until I do, well... This is base training.

I hope you are all doing wonderfully! I will try to be back (writing after work helps calms my nerves, I'm finding...) more often now. :)

8 comments:

Cliff said...

Trizilla,

take care of yourself :)..merry christmas :D

rocketpants said...

She's BACK!! wooo hooo

Joe B said...

Ditto what she said..

Nitsirk said...

Hi, I just found your blog and had to comment. I am a 7th year PhD student in microbiology and every word you wrote could have been written by me about 6 months ago. I am also a triathlete and that is what keeps me sane. I managed to get things moving (finally) in the lab and am hoping to defend in March. I just have to tell you that I admire your courage and wish you the best of luck. Oddly, I too am in MA now but grew up in PA. Small world. Oh, I did Timberman last year, it rocks! Have fun.

Habeela said...

So what's the new job! Glad to hear that life is good even if it's crazy!

Robin said...

welcome back! What's your job? Congrats.

Danielle said...

Hope this move and new job gets you everything you need/want. I'm anxious to hear what it is you are doing now...I want a job where I can lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks!

KLN said...

Glad to see you around again. Hang in there and have a very Merry holiday!