Saturday, December 23, 2006

T minus something

Simple math is beyond me.

24 more hours until Christmas is here (yeah yeah, but you get my meaning)

ppl at work are getting a bit punchy though... It's getting pretty hysterical, actually.

In the morning we've been arriving to polish the very expensive wine glasses from the night before. During this time we talk and laugh, sometimes for the last time that day. This morning was no different.

The biggest joke right now? Something crappy happens, and we all say with our most cheerful voices: "Best Christmas ever, Best Christmas ever!" Sounds stupid, but it makes us LAUGH.

Today was crappy money again. Still more than I would have made otherwise. I succumbed to the chinese takeout monster, realizing I wasn't going to make it if I didn't have at least one square today. Chicken (meow) and broccoli hopefully weren't too bad.

One more. Cheers to GhostMonster, err, I mean GhostWriter. You're doin' a bang up job here.

1 comment:

The Fool said...

Hey 'zilla.....

Glad to know your still kickin.

Miss you. (Moving my bedroom yesterday, ran across our Nashville pics. Still one of the best road trips I ever had).

Merry New year!

the fool