Friday, December 22, 2006

T-48

Whew.

Home. Tired. But I've felt worse.

Made crappy money, but it's more money than I would have made if I had been at home, eh?

Had a great time with some customers - Some ppl are just so nice.

And then there's the one. The ONE female.

Ok, I messed up her dessert. It turns out that we have two (count them) TWO cheesecake specials. I brought out the wrong one. Then I got it right. Went back a min later to see if she liked it. She points at it and says, "CHEESECAKE!" And gives me this LOOK.

I look her square in the face, smiling (sorta). "Ma'am, I promise you, I don't make the same mistake twice. That is what you ordered."

I swear. People.

And then you have the lovely couple at lunch that you just want to hug because they remind you of your grandparents. So sweet.

I'm going to bed. Thanks for the suggestions on food, guys, keep 'em coming! Today was a little better since we got Isaac's (a local deli) for "lunch."

Only 2 more doubles until Christmas! Wahhhhhoooooooo!!!!!

1 comment:

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Rude people are always a drag. Hang in there for a couple more days and have youself a very Merry Christmas!

Stay tuned...