Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Moving day is here

Hey everyone!

So, I'm back from the cruise and I'm the big 3-0 today!!!! Wooo Hoooo! And, I'm moving tomorrow! Craziness, let me tell you....

But I'm super excited... I can't begin to explain it, but I just hope that this job is all that it promises to be. I know it's going to be a busy first year, but I'm no stranger to hard work. And, I'm soooo excited to be finally getting on a schedule so I can plan my workouts better. It's time to get that part of me back. Time to lose those 10 lbs. For good.

So, it'll be a while (but it looks like lately I've been on here once a month :)... But I hope that you are all doing well! LCAR folks, I will try to post more, I promise!

Over and OUT!

6 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Sounds like a blast. Good luck with the upcoming school year. You probably won't be able to post many detail but I hope the job is everything you want it to be.

rocketpants said...

Yea!! Moving tomorrow. That will be awesome. Looking forward to hearing all about the next adventure.

Unknown said...

happy birthday! good luck with the move!

Brent Buckner said...

Happy (belated) birthday, and all the best for settling in!

Danielle said...

Happy birthday a day late. Can't wait to hear about the new era of your life and the new adventures. New starts are scary buy exciting.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Belated Happy Birthday, 'zilla.

Stay tuned...