Friday, July 20, 2007

Fantastic DAY!

So, it's been a super productive day for me so far!!!

I did my laundry, showed my apartment, folded laundry, went to the bank, ironed my work shirts, put laundry away (you may be laughing at this, but sometimes it just sits in the basket.), vacuumed my car out (MESS!), ate a nice lunch, worked on Ch.3 (didn't realize that was kind of a long chapter... I'm just one lesson away from finishing), AND (get this!) went for a run!!! And, researched banks AND got boxes to pack from the nearby liquor store.

I'm en fuego!!!! WOW! I feel great.

I hope you are all super productive today too! It must be this great 80 degree weather or something.... :)

3 comments:

rocketpants said...

YEA we like progress!! That is great. Keep at it you will chip away and reach the goal.

Andy Emerson said...

How's it going? How was the cruise? I think we need an update!!!

KLN said...

Hope you're doing well? Where is the new teaching gig?