Thursday, July 19, 2007

Making some progress

Okay, so I got off work for tonight, came home and decided to be productive with my "gift of time." I canceled my phone, my gas, and my electric for my current apartment. Also canceled my UHaul, since now I have a wonderful moving company coming. Also talked to my landlord. And my mom... handled a crisis and tried to tell her how LUCKY we are... Really we have nothing to be upset about!

Then, I settled down to do some real work. Finished a lesson plan, and then finished a homework packet for all of Chapter 1 (don't worry, folks, I'm almost finished chapter 3's lesson plans). Doesn't feel a lot better, but I think I realized that this, like training for a marathon, has to be done one little bit at a time.

Tomorrow my goal is to finish Chapter 3, and do the homework set for Chapter 2. AND to get a workout in.

No comments: