Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back, sorta!

Well, I'm giving this another shot. It might be short lived, but it's funny how many complaints I got when I shut it down. Thanks, guys.

I have started a new blog, just for my hs friends, and that is strictly off limits... but, I guess I need to go into update mode, see if this is still for me. I haven't needed to post, because working out (except for general fitness) and racing was put on the biggest backburner of all time. Mainly because I needed to find a job.

Lots and lots of news, first.

I found a job. It's a wonderful job, and I honestly cannot wait to start it! I am now officially a Chemistry teacher. What a great ring that has, and I can definitely say it's something I'm very proud of.

Racing... Meh. I'm trying to get something (ANYTHING) on that calendar, but a few things have to fall in place first before that happens. I think I've learned that if nothing is on the calendar, nothing will be done! Triathlon might be out for the year, but I'm thinking about a running race... Might be fun to get back to my roots, so to speak!

So, I hope you are all having a great summer, and racing your hearts out for me! I'll try to post every now and then!

3 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Hope you enjoy the job even more you're enjoying *having* the job!

Best wishes for good training and good health.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Well done on getting through day two. I find there are few things as movitating as having an event on the calendar.

BTW, I'm orignally from Pennsylvania.

Stay tuned...

Joe B said...

YEAH!!!!

So happy to have you back.

Joe B.