Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer is almost over!

Gah! So, it just dawned on me today. I really only have 3 weeks until I move. There is the end of this week, then next week is my LAST week at HZ , and then I leave for my cruise to Bermuda the very next day (I know... poor me!). Then I get back, have 4 days to pack... GAH!

Major meltdown going on now. Because I just realized just HOW much work I have to do. Ohmygosh. I think it's too much. Yesterday, I was so paralyzed by it, I did nothing. That's just how I roll. Clam up, Ostrich. Denial. You name it.

Deep Breath. So, of course now, I want to go workout. Too late! I had my chance. Blew it.

On a positive note, I have successfully finished rereading Harry Potter #6 so I'm all ready to read #7 when it arrives next week (hopefully before the cruise!!!). I'm just going to have to avoid civilization until I read the whole thing. Can't WAIT!

1 comment:

KLN said...

Great to hear from you, CONGRATS, Teach!