Saturday, February 24, 2007

Getting back on the wagon

Here I am again...
More discipline.

That's all I need. And more sleep. Less screwing around. Less being fearful of what I really can do.

So, I went for my second run this week. 45 minutes. Was beautiful, but not a lot of fun besides that as it seems that my HRM is broken (whatever, man), and I'm a snad out of shape due to the shin splint hiatus. But if it gets me to my goal, so be it. Going to try a 60 min run on Monday. Fingers crossed folks!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

2 comments:

The Fool said...

Good on you 'Zilla.

Take it slow... It will and does come back.........

Really crappy day here, Snow/Rain/Slush/sleet all mixed up. No Run for me! And no Soup either!

Kewl Nitrox said...

Good to hear you are running again!