Thursday, March 01, 2007

This is really not good.

Not good at all.

My eating is out of control.

Every time I run I get twinges of PF and shins.

The new shoes I just got suck.

I feel terrible.

I can't seem to find balance in my life.

Let alone discipline to go to bed and get up and to effing PUT THE FORK DOWN!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be able to run a half marathon in 8 weeks.

Oh yeah. And then there's timberman.

Forgive me for being negative but right now things SUCK.

suckity suck suck.

3 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Bummer! Life is kicking you in all directions right now. Don't beat yourself up on top of it all! You'll come back around.

Robin said...

i gained three THREE punds this week. and I am getting nervous about it. I need to loose 20, but will be happy with being on my way to loosing 15 right now. and I GAIN THREE. WE BOTH need to throw our forks in the trash, girl, forget putting them down. I am going to strat up WW online. I sigend up to do it online and I need to count my points. up for it?

Joe B said...

Relax. You will be fine. You lost a ton of weight recently and you are increasing your training adding a little food is okay.

PS: 8 weeks is plenty of time to get to a half marathon.