Friday, March 02, 2007

Focus!

Ok. Phew. I guess I just needed to vent or something.

It's nothing that a hot bath and a good night's rest didn't cure.

That, and I just got my gym's publication in the mail today. I asked a while ago about these pilates/yoga classes they have and was told that even with my super membership that I'd have to pay extra. I was *not* happy, knowing that my body is SO tight right now, and also knowing that the cure to that tightness was being held in front of my nose.

Until today.

I opened up the gym publication (nicely done, just a lot of typos) and read grudgingly about the class... until I get to the part that it's FREE for fitness/pool members! FREE! What a wonderful word!

I called just to make sure. :) There is hope after all.

So, that's my focus, along with getting to bed by midnight and getting up at 8:30. Let's see how it goes...

5 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

All the best with that!

rocketpants said...

hang in there...and stretch...stretch stretch!!

Robin said...

good luck. i'm doing OK with everything excpet the eating. but I am going to count points on WW online starting tomorrow. and rink lots of water, which I had stopped doing the acceptabel degree I was doing it. i can feel the difference.

whcih Half marathon you doing??

Habeela said...

Yay! Free classes! And Yay! Bad moods erased by good sleep!

The Fool said...

Hang tough there kiddo! Get up, and get at it.... (find yourself some training partners, nothing spurs one into action like a peer group. OK, maybe strong drink and a peer group)