Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So Far, So Good

So far, it's been a good week. I've gone running 2 times (little or NO foot or shin discomfort), and I started that new class, PiYo - I felt like I was in heaven when I left!

Eating and sleeping are going moderately well.

As far as the time goal goes... Err, well, I dunno. Maybe I should start thinking about that in a week or so after I'm back into the swing of things...

I hope all of your weeks are going well, and that you are braving the snow/cold well. Here in PA, the state has shut down again due to the whopping 3" of snow we received this am. :) It is beautiful, though.

I cannot WAIT to get on my bike again!

2 comments:

The Fool said...

Rant ON:
SNOW???? BEAUTIFUL????

I hate to disagree......ACK! I HATE SNOW! WORSE: it was a whopping 24 degrees today.

Rant OFF.

I wanna ride my bike too :-(

Robin said...

What is PiYo. I stayed overnite for work in West Spfld 2 nights ago and stopped by Gold's for a spinning class. Saw the schedule and it had this class called "PiYo" on it -- no description. WHAT IS IT????

~very curious.