Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting my swim ON!

Fantastic swim today. I decided I wanted to do at least 1500. And, I did.

But, I wanted to really focus on form. And, I did.

I didn't time anything, but judging from the number of times I jammed my fingers into the quickly approaching wall, I think I'm on to something. I'm almost excited to try it again on Monday (if I'm not too tired from the weekend ;)

Speaking of the weekend, if you have time to go wish Rocket Pants good luck on her 1/2 marathon tomorrow, please do! She has a goal, and I KNOW she can do it! She ain't called "Rocket Pants" for nothin'!

The weather is going to be fabulous in this neck of the woods. So, I plan to get out there, play in the leaves and be a kid again. :) Have great weekends, everyone!

2 comments:

Jenö said...

Nice job on the swim!

Jenö said...

Nice job on the swim!