Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Schtuff

Lots of things happening right now... Good and bad.

First the bad:
  • The Fairlee course will probably be shortened to 17 miles (from 24) due to road conditions. I rode that course with Spence a few weeks ago, and I thought it was fine. I'm VERY bummed about the shortened course, and keeping my fingers crossed that they can patch up the roads in time.

The Good:

  • My A race will be Greenfield then. It kind of was already. I'm going to sign up today.
  • I had an awesome swim yesterday at Puffers'. 4 laps (~1600+ yds) of beautiful open water swimming. It totally kicked the pool's ass.
  • I have the best LBS on this side of the mississippi (so as not to compete with Amazing Hip's dude). I just got a tuneup, front derailleur replaced, and brakes adjusted... with a ONE day turnaround! FREE!!!!
  • I beat the weather today. I saw it was going to rain (all day) starting at 10am, so I got my bike in at 6am - LOVE the new derailleur.
  • I get to go home to PA tomorrow! I can't wait! - Shadow - what are you guys doing tomorrow night? I know! I changed my plans again. What can I say? Life's a little chaotic right now. :)

4 comments:

Hollyfish said...

Good girl!!! You will ROCK Greenfield. And if Fairlee ends up being the long course, you'll be that much more ready... We STILL get to eat cake!!!

Danielle said...

That sucks that the course might be short, but hey, you're still going to rock it, and if it's short, you can call it a slightly differnt course and have a PR over a different distance!!

Have fun in PA

Kewl Nitrox said...

That IS the best LBS that I know - how do they stay in business? ;)

Robin said...

OKay -- whre is Puffers and whre is your LBS? Hmmmmmm



Have fun in PA