Thursday, June 01, 2006

More changes...

I guess this usually happens (especially when you train with another woman!).

Without getting into the nitty gritty, I switched out Danskin for Webster. They are the *same* course, but Webster's timing is soooo much better (not to mention $30 cheaper!). New schedule and links are on the right.

I never dreamed I'd be doing 5 tris this summer. :)

Let's see.... other news. I'm finding that keeping up with my cat's shedding is like having a 5th discipline. Vacuuming and brushing every night. I almost wish I could shave them. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...." JUST kidding. I think.

Oh, yeah, I'm hopefully trying out my new wetsuit tonight (barring any thunderstorms). My training partner is coming with me, but she's sick, so she told me that she'll watch me and if I start to drown, she'll come and get me. What are friends for? :)

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Tell her to press 911 on a cell phone. Don't dial yet.

When u start to drown.>DIAL :0

That's what i told my friends on Sat when we were at the beach. They were playing vball. I told them if I don't come back in 15 min, tell them to call 911 :D..

Habeela said...

Here's hoping for no thunderstorms.