Monday, May 15, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

It was a great weekend. I decided the previous weekend (when I couldn't find a present to my liking) to surprise my mom with my very presence. We had a great time (and for once, she was very surprised). We spent the time steam cleaning her carpets (woman will move 100s of pounds of furniture, and she only weighs 100 lbs. soaking wet... geesh!), and just hanging out. I gave her a framed picture of myself after finishing the marathon (the one I posted) and wrote my "thank you" to her from my report in her card. Went over pretty well... :)

I'm still not sleeping, and this is really starting to piss me off. I'm doing all of the right things, and have resorted to sleeping pills (Ambien when I was home...). I just can't seem to shake the cycle, and I'm petrified of getting addicted.

Part of it is due to school stress. I was dealing with school stress just fine when I WAS EXERCISING. Alright. So, recovery is officially over. I think I recovered just fine with a week of very limited (i.e. ONE swim and steam cleaning carpets for 2 hours) exercise. I swam a mile today, and plan on doing weights and core when I get home. I swear, I don't care if I can barely walk tomorrow as long as I effing sleep tonight. I'm beyond desperate.

THIS FU#&ING SUCKS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Jen,

I have the same problem today. I have been waking up early regardless of when I head to bed.

This is bad. I will get up for 2-3 hr and want to head back to bed. I hope both of us can get some decent night of sleep.

I dont' htink i am stress about naything :).. i sure hope not.