Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tired to the bone















Yup, that's exactly how I would describe it. I've honestly never been this tired before. Reasons I can think of:

1. Marathon (duh)
2. Insomnia (yeah, that didn't make sense to me either... I just can't shut off my brain)
3. Stupid sinus headache (forced me to take Tylenol Sinus Nighttime - turns out the stuff has a flippin' long half life)
4. Certain other reason that I won't get into here.

I'm so tired I can barely type. Here's hoping another 10-11 hours nips this in the bud.

In other news.. my swim times are coming down nicely (as compared to last week.) I even managed a golf score of 103 today, which is not that shabby, considering I haven't done drills in a dog's age!

Recovery goes on...

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Cute kitty pic....

Born To Endure said...

ahhhhhh sleep..you earned it!!

SRR said...

Rest after a marathon is the best thing your body needs. Indulge in it...YOU deserve it!